The Academic Services Division 3 is responsible for
- Studying, examining, analyzing, conducting research, and collecting academic information in the fields of social science, education, religion, and culture, public health, sport, tourism, labor and social welfare, science, technology, environment, and energy.
- Providing information and academic recommendations as requested by Members of the Parliament, Members of the House of Representatives, internal agencies of the Secretariat of the House of Representatives, and parliamentary personnel.
- Analyzing, providing advice and academic services to support the legislative activities of Members of the Parliament, committee members, officials, and related persons.
- Collecting and analyzing information, statistics, and facts by coordinating with internal and external data sources.
- Providing documents relating to the deliberation of bills and motions.
- Producing academic documents, pamphlets, background information, parliamentary documents and foreign articles and reviews,
- Giving lectures on bills and motions for Members of the Parliament, Members of the House of Representatives, the Government Whip and the Opposition Whip,
- Translating academic documents in the responsible fields.
- Performing other assigned duties.