The Information Technology Resources Development Division is responsible for
- Organizing the automated library system, library databases, and related technological devices.
- Handling and developing indices of news clippings and the government gazette via Document Image Processing (DIP) program.
- Developing and processing databases, linking the information with internal and external organizations via remote telecommunication systems.
- Coordinating with internal and external libraries and academic institutions to develop suitable academic databases and services.
- Providing and developing the Bureau’s website.
- Performing other assigned duties