The Library Division is responsible for
- Purchasing, procuring, and collecting all kinds of information resources, coordinating requests for donations and exchanges of information resources both inside and outside the country.
- Analyzing, categorizing, and managing information resources in accordance with international standards; providing bibliographies, databases, and maintaining information resources.
- Providing services for information, references and abstracts, borrowing and returning information resources, inter - library loans, information service obtained from remote telecommunication systems and network systems and recommending the use of services.
- Coordinating international parliamentary libraries,
- Organizing activities to promote reading and exhibiting newly - received information resources.
- Performing other assigned duties.