The Museum and Archives Division is responsible for
- Administrating the parliamentary archives by issuing rules and regulations, collecting, recording, analyzing, evaluating, cataloguing, and providing handbooks, maintaining documents, recording events, exhibiting souvenirs and presents from local and foreign givers.
- Disseminating documents and providing archive services.
- Organizing the parliamentary political museum.
- Collecting, recording, cataloguing, searching, analyzing information, maintaining documents and audiovisual materials concerning the political history of the Thai parliamentary system in accordance with the museum’s principles.
- Organizing study visits and exhibitions, disseminating political documents.
- Performing other assigned duties.