The Academic Services Division 2 is responsible for
- Studying, examining, analyzing, conducting research, and collecting academic information in the field of economics, commerce, trade, budget, industry, monetary affairs, finance, banking investment, insurance, agriculture and cooperatives, transportations and communications.
- Providing information and academic recommendations as requested by Members of the Parliament, Members of the House of Representatives, internal agencies of the Secretariat of the House of Representatives, and parliamentarians.
- Analyzing, providing advice and academic services to support the legislative activities of Members of the Parliament, committee members, officials and relevant persons.
- Collecting and analyzing information, statistics, and facts by coordinating with internal and external data sources.
- Providing documents relating to the deliberation of bills and motions.
- Producing academic documents, pamphlets, background information, parliamentary documents, foreign documents and reviews.
- Giving lectures on bills and motions for Members of the Parliament, Members of the House of Representatives, the Government Whip, and the Opposition Whip.
- Translating academic documents in the responsible fields.
- Performing other assigned duties.